Founding Physician and Surgeon, Dr. Mark Burnett, is a board certified Dermatologic Surgeon with extensive experience in skin cancer, dermatologic surgery, MOHS surgery, and dermatologic cosmetic procedures.
S. MARK BURNETT,MD
- Licensed to practice Medicine/Surgery in Florida and California
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomat, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellowship Trained, Dermatologic Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
- Affiliate, American Society for Mohs Surgery, http://www.mohssurgery.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=1
Former Associate Professor of Medicine, Dept. of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of South Florida
Member, Sarasota County Medical Society
Fellow, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, http://www.asds.net/Home.aspx
Member, American Medical Association, http://www.ama-assn.org/ama
Brandon Violete, MPAS, PA=C
Brandon is a physician assistan t board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. Originally from Sarasota, Florida, Brandon graduated with distinction from Elmhurst College in Chicago with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology. Upon acceptance Brandon went onto complete a three-year postgraduate program at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, where he was awarded the Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) degree. Brandon is board-certified to practice medicine as part of a team supervised by a physician, and is licensed to diagnose medical conditions, prescribe medications and perform surgical procedures. He specializes in clinical and surgical dermatology while regularly enhancing his education by attending advanced training seminars and national conferences.
An active member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, Brandon is routinely staying up to date on the latest changes in medicine to ensure optimal patient care. He highly values education and hopes to mentor physician assistant students in the future. Brandon is also an active member of the local community and supports numerous local organizations.
IF YOU ARE A NEW PATIENT PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE DIRECTLY TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT AT (941) 962-5407.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician’s Assistants
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology, Elmhurst College ~ Chicago, Illinois
- Masters Degree Physician Assistant Studies, University of Pittsburgh
- School of Medicine ~ Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM